Sugar realty

finding you the sweetest deal
find an agentLearn more

for agents and brokers

develop your professional career and grow your business

lead generation pipeline

70 percent of our business is from repeat clients, with the other 30 percent generated through utilizing the latest in lead generation software, hot and warm markets, SEO, purchased data collections and targeted advertising.

mentoring and training

We help new agents gain the experience they need with training and mentorship from experienced industry professionals.

cultivate and foster growing your own business

With incentives to reach goals and a competitive compensation structure, we provide you with the tools you need to grow your personal book of business and guide you every step of the way.


listing agents

Our listing agents are household names in the southern California market who bring decades of experience coupled with transaction volume that reflects the capacity of a highly selective team of professionals in marketing, customer relations, and transaction coordination specialists working in tandem to achieve their full potential.

Learn more

buyer representation

With an extremely volatile housing market, our team of buyers' agents understand the market conditions during any given housing market. They offer the best representation, strategies, and advice to help buyers from every end of the spectrum -- from first time buyers to the most seasoned investors.

Learn more

Sweet solutions for all

sugar realtors bring an average of 15 years of real estate experience to the table, giving you access to the best strategies to fit every client's needs

Seller consulting

Making guided, focused capital improvements to increase the value of your home can increase your equity and allow sellers to receive multiple competing offers to maximize your sale price.

Put your best foot forward

Knowing how to present the strongest offer in a sellers market will give you the best leg-up in a highly competitive market. Sometimes, utilizing a great network and cultivating lasting relationships can make a difference in getting an offer accepted despite having a lower offer. Intangible value such as sentimentality and the peace-of-mind that the seller's home will be cared for may play a big role in getting a submittal accepted. Our agents understand this, and focus on maintaining a high standard of trust and integrity which factors into many purchase and sale agreements.